Main Campus Approval Process to Take Online Courses
Step 1: Download and Print Form
Step 2: Read and Complete the Form (Obtain ALL required signatures)
Step 3: Upload and Submit the Form
- Forms will NO LONGER be accepted in person. ALL forms must be submitted DIGITALLY using the link in Step 3.
- Registration requests will be entered in the order in which they are submitted.
- If you have a business office hold, registration hold, etc., your form will be rejected and you must resubmit your form after the hold is removed.
- Forms will not be accepted/processed until 10am on April 23, 2018.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Course Schedules & Term Dates
2017-18Schedule of Courses
|Term||Term Dates||Main Campus Registration*||Add Ends||Drop Ends|
|Fall I 17||Aug 14 – Oct 7||Jul 19 – Aug 13||Aug 16||Aug 21|
|Fall II 17||Oct 16 – Dec 9||Jul 19 – Oct 15||Oct 18||Oct 23|
|Spring I 18||Jan 8 – Mar 5||Nov 29 – Jan 7||Jan 10||Jan 16|
|Spring II 18||Mar 12 – May 5||Nov 29 – Mar 11||Mar 14||Mar 19|
|Summer 18||May 21 – Jul 16||Apr 23 – May 20||May 23||May 29|
* These dates are for Campbell University Main Campus students. Registration dates vary by student’s home campus location. Please check with your home location for your registration dates.
- For the most up-to-date schedule (open/closed/canceled/added), Campbell University Online publishes a list of online courses available by term in Student Planner.
- To Drop/Withdraw from an Online course, please use the Main Campus Enrollment Form.
Policies for Main Campus Students Taking Online Courses
- Students taking online courses must adhere to the policies, procedures, and dates set forth by Campbell University Online and all policies set forth by the Current Undergraduate Academic Catalog.
- The requested course will not be available on the main campus during the semester in which the Online Course is requested. Furthermore, the student must demonstrate that the requested course is necessary for a timely graduation.
- Main Campus students may take no more than 49% of the semester credit hours for the degree online.
- Main Campus Transfer students are limited to 49% of the total semester hours for a degree to be taken through Campbell University Online, regardless of the number of hours accepted in transfer.
- Main Campus students are limited to two courses per semester (not two courses per term) for all Adult and Online Education courses.
- Main Campus students wishing to register for an Online course will need to complete the Main Campus Approval Form.
Note: Any and all exceptions must be approved by the Main Campus student’s Academic Dean.Download the main campus approval form