Approval Process for Main Campus Students to Take Online Courses
Student planning will “re-open” on April 21 at 10 am for students to register using Student Planning for Adult & Online Education sections. Advisors can now approve student plans for sections at these locations for Summer 2021, and students can register for the course(s) using Student Planning on or after April 21 at 10am.
Please note that Main Campus Student approval forms to take an online course through AOE are not required for Summer 2021.
- Step 1: Download form
- Step 2: Read and complete the form (obtain ALL required signatures)
- Step 3: Upload and submit the form (after 10 am on April 21, 2021)
- Forms for Summer 2021 will not be accepted/processed until after 10 am on April 21, 2021.
- Forms will NO LONGER be accepted in person. ALL forms must be submitted DIGITALLY using the link in Step 3.
- Registration requests will be entered in the order in which they are submitted.
- If you have a business office hold, registration hold, etc., your form will be rejected and you must resubmit your form after the hold is removed.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Schedules & Term DatesSchedule of Courses
|Term||Term Dates||Main Campus
(at 11:59 p.m.)
|Fall I ’20||Aug 10 – Oct 4||Jul 15 – Aug 9||Aug 12||Aug 17|
|Fall II ’20||Oct 12 – Dec 6||Jul 15 – Oct 11||Oct 14||Oct 19|
|Spring I ’21||Jan 4 – Feb 28||Nov 25 – Jan 3||Jan 6||Jan 11|
|Spring II ’21||Mar 8 – May 2||Nov 25 – Mar 7||Mar 10||Mar 15|
|Summer ’21||May 17 – Jul 11||Apr 21 – May 16||May 19||May 24|
|Fall I ’21||Aug 9 – Oct 3||Jul 14 – Aug 8||Aug 11||Aug 16|
|Fall II ’21||Oct 11 – Dec 5||Jul 14 – Oct 10||Oct 13||Oct 18|
* These dates are for Campbell University Main Campus students. Registration dates vary by student’s home campus location. Please check with your home location for your registration dates.
- For the most up-to-date schedule (open/closed/canceled/added), Campbell University Online publishes a list of online courses available by term in Student Planner.
- To Drop/Withdraw from an Online course, please use the Main Campus Enrollment Form.
Policies for Main Campus Students Taking Online Courses
- Students taking online courses must adhere to the policies, procedures, and dates set forth by Campbell University Online and all policies set forth by the Current Undergraduate Academic Catalog.
- The requested course will not be available on the main campus during the semester in which the Online Course is requested. Furthermore, the student must demonstrate that the requested course is necessary for a timely graduation.
- Main Campus students may take no more than 49% of the semester credit hours for the degree online.
- Main Campus Transfer students are limited to 49% of the total semester hours for a degree to be taken through Campbell University Online, regardless of the number of hours accepted in transfer.
- Main Campus students are limited to two courses per semester (not two courses per term) for all Adult and Online Education courses.
- Main Campus students wishing to register for an Online course will need to complete the Main Campus Approval Form.
Note: Any and all exceptions must be approved by the Main Campus student’s Academic Dean.