Approval Process for Main Campus Students to Take Online Courses for:
- Step 1: Download the Spring 2024 Main Campus Approval Form
- Step 2: Read and complete the form (obtain ALL required signatures)
- Step 3: Upload and submit the form (after 10 am on November 29, 2023)
- Forms for Spring 2023 will not be accepted/processed until after 10 am on November 29, 2023.
- Forms will NO LONGER be accepted in person. ALL forms must be submitted DIGITALLY using the link in Step 3.
- Registration requests will be entered in the order in which they are submitted.
- If you have a financial hold, registration hold, etc., your form will be rejected and you must resubmit your form after the hold is removed.
- To Drop/Withdraw from an Online course, please submit the Main Campus Enrollment Form.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Term||Fall I 2023||Fall II 2023||Spring I 2024||Spring II 2024||Summer 2024|
|Registration Opens||Jul 20||Jul 20||Nov 30||Nov 30||Mar 20|
|Classes Begin||Aug 14||Oct 16||Jan 8||Mar 11||May 20|
|Classes End||Oct 8||Dec 10||Mar 3||May 5||Jul 14|
|Add Ends||Aug 16 at Noon||Oct 18 at Noon||Jan 10 at Noon||Mar 13 at Noon||May 22 at Noon|
|Drop without a Grade Ends||Aug 24 at 11:59 PM||Oct 26 at 11:59 PM||Jan 18 at 11:59 PM||Mar 21 at 11:59 PM||May 30 at 11:59 PM|
|Withdraw with a W Grade Ends||Sep 18 at 11:59 PM||Nov 20 at 11:59 PM||Feb 12 at 11:59 PM||Apr 15 at 11:59 PM||Jun 24 at 11:59 PM|
* These dates are for Campbell University Main Campus students. Registration dates vary by student’s home campus location. Please check with your home location for your registration dates.
** All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Policies for Main Campus Students Taking Online Courses
- Students taking online courses must adhere to the policies, procedures, and dates set forth by Campbell University Online and all policies set forth by the Current Undergraduate Academic Catalog.
- The requested course will not be available on the Main Campus during the semester in which the Online course is requested. Furthermore, the student must demonstrate that the requested course is necessary for a timely graduation.
- Main Campus students may take no more than 49% of the semester credit hours for the degree online.
- Main Campus Transfer students are limited to 49% of the total semester hours for a degree to be taken through Campbell University Online, regardless of the number of hours accepted in transfer.
- Main Campus students are limited to two courses per semester (not two courses per term) for all Adult and Online Education courses.
- Main Campus students wishing to register for an Online course must complete the Spring 2024 Main Campus Approval Form.
Note: Any and all exceptions must be approved by the Main Campus student’s Academic Dean.