Approval Process for Main Campus Students to Take Online Courses
- Step 1: Download and print form
- Step 2: Read and complete the form (obtain ALL required signatures)
- Step 3: Upload and submit the form (after 10 a.m. on Apr 24, 2019)
- Forms will NO LONGER be accepted in person. ALL forms must be submitted DIGITALLY using the link in Step 3.
- Registration requests will be entered in the order in which they are submitted.
- If you have a business office hold, registration hold, etc., your form will be rejected and you must resubmit your form after the hold is removed.
- Forms will not be accepted/processed until 10am on Apr 24, 2019.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Course Schedules & Term Dates
2018-19Schedule of Courses
|Term||Term Dates||Main Campus Registration*||Add Ends (at Noon)||Drop Ends (at 11:59 p.m.)|
|Fall I 18||Aug 13 – Oct 7||Jul 11 – Aug 12||Aug 15||Aug 20|
|Fall II 18||Oct 15 – Dec 9||Jul 11 – Oct 14||Oct 17||Oct 22|
|Spring I 19||Jan 7 – Mar 3||Nov 28 – Jan 6||Jan 9||Jan 14|
|Spring II 19||Mar 11 – May 5||Nov 28 – Mar 10||Mar 13||Mar 18|
|Summer 19||May 20 – Jul 14||Apr 24 – May 19||May 22||May 27|
* These dates are for Campbell University Main Campus students. Registration dates vary by student’s home campus location. Please check with your home location for your registration dates.
- For the most up-to-date schedule (open/closed/canceled/added), Campbell University Online publishes a list of online courses available by term in Student Planner.
- To Drop/Withdraw from an Online course, please use the Main Campus Enrollment Form.
Policies for Main Campus Students Taking Online Courses
- Students taking online courses must adhere to the policies, procedures, and dates set forth by Campbell University Online and all policies set forth by the Current Undergraduate Academic Catalog.
- The requested course will not be available on the main campus during the semester in which the Online Course is requested. Furthermore, the student must demonstrate that the requested course is necessary for a timely graduation.
- Main Campus students may take no more than 49% of the semester credit hours for the degree online.
- Main Campus Transfer students are limited to 49% of the total semester hours for a degree to be taken through Campbell University Online, regardless of the number of hours accepted in transfer.
- Main Campus students are limited to two courses per semester (not two courses per term) for all Adult and Online Education courses.
- Main Campus students wishing to register for an Online course will need to complete the Main Campus Approval Form.
Note: Any and all exceptions must be approved by the Main Campus student’s Academic Dean.