Approval Process for Main Campus Students to Take Online Courses
- Step 1: Download form
- Step 2: Read and complete the form (obtain ALL required signatures)
- Step 3: Upload and submit the form (after 10 am on July 14, 2021)
- Forms for Fall 2021 will not be accepted/processed until after 10 am on July 14, 2021.
- Forms will NO LONGER be accepted in person. ALL forms must be submitted DIGITALLY using the link in Step 3.
- Registration requests will be entered in the order in which they are submitted.
- If you have a financial hold, registration hold, etc., your form will be rejected and you must resubmit your form after the hold is removed.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Course Schedules & Term DatesSchedule of Courses
|Term||Term Dates||Main Campus
(at 11:59 p.m.)
|Fall I ’21||Aug 16 – Oct 10||Jul 14 – Aug 15||Aug 18||Aug 23|
|Fall II ’21||Oct 18 – Dec 12||Jul 14 – Oct 17||Oct 20||Oct 25|
|Spring I ’22||Jan 10 – Mar 6||Nov 24 – Jan 9||Jan 12||Jan 17|
|Spring II ’22||Mar 14 – May 8||Nov 24 – Mar 13||Mar 16||Mar 21|
|Summer ’22||May 23 – Jul 17||Apr 20 – May 22||May 25||May 30|
* These dates are for Campbell University Main Campus students. Registration dates vary by student’s home campus location. Please check with your home location for your registration dates.
- For the most up-to-date schedule (open/closed/canceled/added), Campbell University Online publishes a list of online courses available by term in Student Planner.
- To Drop/Withdraw from an Online course, please use the Main Campus Enrollment Form.
Policies for Main Campus Students Taking Online Courses
- Students taking online courses must adhere to the policies, procedures, and dates set forth by Campbell University Online and all policies set forth by the Current Undergraduate Academic Catalog.
- The requested course will not be available on the main campus during the semester in which the Online Course is requested. Furthermore, the student must demonstrate that the requested course is necessary for a timely graduation.
- Main Campus students may take no more than 49% of the semester credit hours for the degree online.
- Main Campus Transfer students are limited to 49% of the total semester hours for a degree to be taken through Campbell University Online, regardless of the number of hours accepted in transfer.
- Main Campus students are limited to two courses per semester (not two courses per term) for all Adult and Online Education courses.
- Main Campus students wishing to register for an Online course will need to complete the Main Campus Approval Form.
Note: Any and all exceptions must be approved by the Main Campus student’s Academic Dean.